Location Spotlight: The Granada Theatre
The Granada Theatre is an exquisite historic theater located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. The beautifully restored theater consists of an opulent 1,500 seat performance hall, a gorgeous banquet room and open and warmly decorated lobbies.
The McCune Founders Room, with its rich burgundy and gold décor, can accommodate up to 120 guests for a seated dinner, and 200 for a standing reception. The first floor lobby also makes an elegant site for a cocktail reception.
The main stage can accommodate 220 guests for a seated dinner. With a dramatic view of the magnificent performance hall, specialized lighting, and a stage crew that is ready to handle even the most exotic requests, this is truly one of the most unique and spectacular locations in Santa Barbara.
Whether you’re planning an intimate reception or an elaborate affair, the Granada Theatre is a truly an exceptional venue to host your special day. Raise the curtain on your extraordinary event.
$$-$$$$ ($4,000 - $14,000 site fee)
Type of Venue:
- Downtown Santa Barbara
- Late Night
- Rehearsal Dinner
The McCune Founders Room
Capacity 120 seated dinner; 175 standing reception
Capacity 225 seated dinner; 275 standing reception
Ceremony only with a capacity of the maximum of reception size
What is Provided:
- Bridal dressing room available on site
- Sound system
- AV equipment
- Restrooms available on site
- Parking is available in public pay parking lot
- Decorations Restrictions: No real flower petals thrown at ceremony, no open candles
- Deposit Amount / Percentage: 50% of rental fee due 30 days after signing contract
- Reservation with a credit card
- Event Insurance
- Same day load in and load out
- Time Allotments:
- Time constraints – end by midnight
- Amplification is allowed
Client Can provide own, but cannot sell.
NAME Tracy Dunn
ADDRESS 1214 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101