Loquita, an endearing Spanish colloquial term for a wild, fun loving young girl, is a playful love letter to the Spanish origins and history of Santa Barbara. Loquita is strategically located on State Street directly across the street from the train station at the corner of Yanonali, the gateway to the popular Funk Zone district.
Loquita showcases the flavors and traditional cooking methods of Spain with hot and cold tapas, wood-fired seafood, grilled meats and three types of paella.
The wine list is comprised almost entirely of Spanish wines with a few exceptional local wines that pair well with the cuisine.
A full cocktail program features a selection of Spanish vermouths, farmers' market sangria, hand-crafted cocktails and the customary offerings of gin-and-tonics.
The Mediterranean climate and terroir of Santa Barbara County mirror that of Spain, making the translation of locally sourced produce, meats and seafood an ideal match.
Whether you want to dine in the lively indoor dining room or around a cozy fireplace on the romantic patio, Loquita is the perfect spot to gather while in the Waterfront district of downtown Santa Barbara.
Site Fees: The Food and Beverage minimums vary depending on the day of the week and season. The Food and Beverage minimums must be met prior to 22% service charge and 7.75% tax. If the minimum is not met the remainder is charged as a site fee.
This is a reception location.
Type of Venue:
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Party
- Charming, downtown Santa Barbara
- Indoor and Outdoor space available
- Private space available
- Rehearsal Dinner
Areas available for rent:
- The expansive patio features an outdoor private dining space accommodating up to 30 guests for a seated dinner or 45 for standing only reception. A buyout of the entire outdoor patio is an option, providing seating for 80 guests or standing room for 120.
- The private patio features a fire place, overhead heaters and stunning chandeliers, adding to beauty of al fresco dining in Santa Barbara.
- A full restaurant buyout is an option, a combination of the interior dining room and patio provides seating for up to 130 guests.
- Sunday - Wednesday 5pm to 10pm
- Thursday - Saturday 5pm to midnight
- Sunday Brunch 11am to 2pm
What is provided?
Restrooms on site: Yes
Parking available: Yes
It is our policy at Loquita to support all state and local laws regarding the sale of alcoholic beverages. If an individual cannot provide a valid ID, no service of liquor, beer or wine will be made.
- Deposit Amount/Percentage
- Reservation with Credit Card
- Same day load in and load out
If notification is received less than thirty (30) days in advance of your function, you and your organization will be responsible for payment in full of the food and beverage minimum.
- NAME: Sarah Zwisler
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- PHONE: 805 705 8895
- WEBSITE: www.loquitasb.com
- ADDRESS: 202 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101