The Tent Merchant Prop & Décor House Lounge is conveniently located in downtown Santa Barbara’s Haley Corridor, adjacent to the Funk Zone and State Street. Managed and owned by The Tent Merchant the venue has the backing of Santa Barbara’s premier rental company.
The Lounge has a rustic appeal where guests can mingle among a collection of our gorgeous pops and décor. The bright and airy windows, ebony wood floors, authentic warehouse walls, and high ceiling give the space a vintage style all of it’s own.
- Friday - Sunday Event: $3500
- Monday - Thursday Event: $2700
- Lounge + Warehouse
- Friday - Sunday Event: $7500
- Monday - Thursday Event: $6000
- Cleaning/Damage Fee (Refundable if Returned to Original Condition): $1000
- Overage Fees: $200/hour prepaid or $250/hour day of event
Areas Available for Rent:
- Prop House Lounge - 60 seated, 100 standing in reception
- Prop House Warehouse - 150 seated, 175 standing in reception
- Prop House Lounge & Warehouse Combined - 150 seated, 200 standing in reception
- Date-Hold Deposit is Non-Refundable
- 25 days prior to event: No space rental payments will be refunded
Restrooms: Yes, on site.
Catering: Caterer required to be selected from The Tent Merchant Inc. approved list
Dressing Room: None
Music: Amplified music ok, do note that noise regulations apply and we follow noise ordinances.
Time Allotment: 9am - midnight (music must end at 10pm)
Alcohol Policy: A licensed and approved caterer or beverage company to serve.
What is Provided:
- Some basic furnishings (varies)
- Small prep area
Descriptive words of this venue:
- Allow for creative decor
- Includes basic furnishings
- Remove at breakdown
- Signed Contract
- Date-Hold Deposit
- Balance of Space Rental Fee
Parking: Minimal street parking available, valet parking or shuttle recommended
Photo Credit Willa Kveta Photography