From majestic mountain views to the serenity of the Pacific Ocean outstretched before you, we offer several on course locations to accommodate any desire. Whether hosting wedding festivities, corporate function or intimate dinner party, our special events team would be delighted to assist you in creating an exceptional event. Events at Sandpiper Golf Club are handled with the utmost professionalism, local knowledge & consistency. Our attention to detail will ensure your experience surpasses your imagination.
Site visits by appointment only. In consideration of the Golf Course schedule, advance notice is requested.
Site fees: start at $7,500
Capacity: up to 500 guests, please inquire to accommodate larger guest count.
Areas available for rental:
Grand Lawn: For large events, up to 500 guests
Terrace Lawn: For medium size events, up to 200 guests
Pacific Bluff: For small to medium size events, up to 200 guests
Riviera Lawn: For medium size events, up to 200 guests
Restrooms: Restroom rental required for all private events
Time Allotments: There is a 7 hour window for all private events
Catering: Food service by an approved, licensed and insured catering company
Parking: On site.
Music: Yes, music is allowed.
Alcohol Policy: A licensed and approved caterer or beverage company to serve.
What is Provided:
- 7 hour site rental for ceremony
- Photo Opportunities for Bride & Groom at our signature beachfront location.
- *Ample Set Up / Breakdown time is included in the time allotment for site rental & may be customized to fit within the specific details of each event. Sandpiper must approve any requests requiring usage of the site outside the time allocated; overtime hourly charges may apply.
Decorations: Please have approved in advance and completely removed at breakdown.
Insurance: All outside vendors must provide proof of insurance.
Cancellation Policy: 3 weeks – Deposit is non-refundable
- Sandpiper must approve all vendors.
- Catering & bar providers to ensure appropriate insurance and liquor license is provided and adhered to based upon the laws of the State of California.
- All events must be coordinated by a Professional Wedding/Events Coordinator
Contact: for more information on pricing and availability:
Pamela Galvin, Special Event Sales
7925 Hollister Avenue
Santa Barbara, CA 93117