A historic and elegant venue for all occasions
Designed by church architect Ross Montgomery in 1929, Serra Hall, historic in style but timeless in feel, is a spacious and accommodating setting. A historic venue at one of our nation's most well known national landmarks, the hall offers different styles of seating and table arrangements, Serra Hall is a versatile facility that can accommodate up to 150 people. From wedding receptions and bridal showers to farewell brunches and rehearsal dinners, Serra Hall is the perfect venue for any occasion.
Friday-Sunday: $1,500 half day / $2,500 full day (site fee only)
Type of Venue:
- Rehearsal Dinner
Area: Reception Hall
Capacity 150-170 fully seated, 100-120 seated with dance floor
What is Provided:
- The venue, use of the kitchen for a certified, professional caterer.
- Full day use of the venue.
No real flower petals thrown at ceremony, no open candles
- Reservation with a credit card
- Event Insurance
- Same day load in and load out
Full day: 9:00 AM to 10:00PM
- Time constraints – end by 10:00PM
- Amplification is allowed
Beer, wine, and champagne only
Cancellation with 30 or more days notice, full refund of paid fees. Cancellations with less than a 30 day notice, all fees paid are forfeited.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Jason Womack
- Phone: (805) 682-4713 x154
- Website: www.santabarbaramission.org/venues
- Address: 2201 Laguna Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93105