Located in the foothills of the Gaviota Coast, Condor Ridge Ranch presents its clients with generous outdoor settings with mountain, island, and ocean views. Rustic in style, the beautiful venue is tucked away in between organic subtropical fruit trees. Condor Ridge Ranch hosts Goodland Organics and is proud to grow the first coffee in all of California.
Condor Ridge Ranch offers an amphitheater for wedding ceremonies or concerts. A large landscaped area surrounding a koi pond is the perfect place to host dinner and after wedding dancing.
This is a ceremony venue.
Site Fees: $7500 Flat rate for large events
Type of Venue:
- Private events
- Rehearsal dinners
- Coffee, tours, tastings
Areas available for rent:
- Ceremony or Concert Amphitheater
- Koi Pond & Cantilevered Deck/ Dance floor
- Dining/Reception Area
- Barn with 3 restrooms, mezzanine meeting or getting ready space and catering capacity. Can also be used for a indoor bar/dancing location or as indoor cocktails and dining for a small group.
- Weekend of the event is available for load in and out.
- Back to back events are a potential for added fee.
- Amplified music allowed
Bridal dressing room: Yes
Restrooms on site: Yes
Parking available: Parking is for event hosts and staff. Guests are required to shuttle.
Decorations: No open flames will be allowed at this venue. Candles in hurricanes or votives are acceptable. No sparklers or smoking.
Alcohol policy: Alcohol must be served by a vendor that is licensed to serve alcohol.
- Event insurance
- Shuttle guests to location
Cancelation Policy: Full refund is available if host is able to re-let the facility.
- NAME: Kristen Ruskey
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHONE: 805-705-3932
- WEBSITE: www.goodlandorganics.com
ADDRESS: Los Padres National Forest, Goleta, CA 93117 (Call for directions)
Photographer: Rewind Photography