Cheers! In the "spirit" of celebration and cocktails over the holidays, we thought we would show you a cocktail round up of some of our favorite beverages from 2016 posts. It' easy and fun to incorporate into your special event and have personalized signature drinks. Here are a few tips(ies):
- Create custom non-alcoholic beverages as well to serve at pre-ceremony and to accommodate guests who do not drink
- Include (fun) signage so guests know what is being served
- Rent some unique glassware and include a garnish
- Have a fun beverage display
- Consider colors that match your wedding theme
- Craft cocktails - it is all the rage!
In order to maintain the creative as well as having an manageable and flawless plan for your specialty or craft cocktail bar, BevMo! is the great place to go to for guidance and help. Offering a variety of selection of wine, beer & spirits, plus bar-ware, mixers & snacks, their knowledgeable staff, online ease of ordering, plus, on site event day delivery, BevMo! can help you decide what is the perfect specialty cocktail for you in your home town for tastings and in Santa Barbara for your destination wedding!
Featured + 4 Anna Delores Photography via Santa Barbara Life and Style Magazine | 1 Nancy Neil 2 | James and Jess Photography | 3 Elizabeth Messina | 5 Michelle Beller Photography 6 Kiel Rucker Photography