Santa Barbara Wine Collective is a group of like-minded producers focusing on the unique terroir of Santa Barbara County. It is both a neighborhood hangout for locals and an uncommon experience for visitors who are interested in tasting a wide range of local wines produced here in Santa Barbara County. We are the county’s first and only communal tasting room that represents five wineries and winemakers under one roof. Each winery offers a selection of different varietals but all work to produce wines of elegance and balance while representing a sense of place. Our goal is to showcase these award-winning winemakers that produce similar varietals in different areas of our county and how the unique microclimates and terroir in Santa Barbara County impact these wines.
Our mission is to create a memorable wine tasting experience for our guests with outstanding service by people who are warm, knowledgeable, confident, and committed. Even more important than what our guests see and drink is how they feel while they are with us. Great design and exceptional wine does not guarantee success. To succeed here, we must all embody hospitality. The success of our tasting room depends on your ability to deliver on that promise and we must provide warmth, integrity and sincerity to all that we do.
- Wine and Beverage minimums vary depending on the day of the week and season. Wine and Beverage minimums must be met prior to 22% service charge and 7.75% tax. Early closure fees may apply.
- The Collective’s regular hours of operation are from 12:00 pm– 8:00 pm, daily. Events beginning prior to 8:00 pm will be subject to an early closure fee.
Type of Venue:
- Bachelor / Bachelorette Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
Words that describe this venue:
- Downtown Santa Barbara
- Indoor and outdoor spaces
What is provided:
Areas of the Venue:
- 100 inside; 20 outdoors for a standing reception
- 70 guests for a seated dinner with on-site catering available. Please note: full rentals may be required for such an arrangement and are the responsibility of the client.
- Deposit Amount/ Percentage
- Reservation with Credit Card
- On-site catering only
- It is our policy at SBWC to support all state and local laws regarding the sale of alcoholic beverages. If an individual cannot provide a valid ID, no service of wine will be made. Spirits are not permitted to be sold or consumed in the Santa Barbara Wine Collective.
Bridal Dressing Room Available? No
Guest Restrooms available? Yes
Parking Available: Yes
- If notification is received less than thirty (30) days in advance of your function, you and your organization will be responsible for payment in full of the wine and beverage minimum.
- NAME: Sarah Zwisler
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHONE: (805) 705-8895
- WEBSITE: www.santabarbarawinecollective.com
- ADDRESS: 131 Anacapa Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101